Sugarsnap can help you relax, eat well and stay safe
Let’s just say you have been holed up working from home for the past 3 months. You’ve been cooking every day, hardly going to the grocery store much less going out to eat. Now, summer is here, more travel is allowed and you are going on vacation in Vermont.
Sugarsnap can help you relax, stay safe and eat well on your Vermont getaway with our new meal concierge service. We stock your vacation home with a customized menu of prepared meals, groceries and beverages. We can even provide a private chef to prepare a special meal.
Our vacation home meal, grocery and private chef services include:
- Prepared meals, groceries, snacks and beverages delivered to your home or getaway
- A la carte ordering on our online ordering system
- Preset packages with lots of ways to customize for your tastes and budget
- Private chef service
- Vermont product concierge services (we know a lot of great products to introduce you to)
Benefits to this service
- Convenient and easy, saving you time and hassle
- Helps you maintain social distance and meet quarantine requirements
- Introduces you to delicious, seasonal Vermont focused products
You can order meals and groceries a la carte on our online ordering system. Or, for a more complete experience, we will create a custom package for you.
Vacation package pricing
Here is an overview of our packages. We feature outstanding Vermont products and seasonal meals. We will customize the menus to your taste.
#1: The basics
MYO breakfast items
1 special breakfast item per day
Prepared lunch menu
Ready-to-heat dinner menu
$60 pp/day minimum of 2 people for 2 days
#2: A little extra Vermont
Everything included in #1
Daily Vermont snack basket
Daily Vermont appetizer platter
$75 pp/day minimum of 2 people for 2 days
** note: prices do not include tax, delivery fee (based on your location) or gratuity
Optional Add Ons
Private chef service (we cook dinner onsite), beer, wine, cocktail kits, upgraded menus
The booking and menu customization process
- Please fill out this form to indicate your preferences
- Your personal Sugarsnap Meal Concierge will follow up to learn more. We will then create a draft menu and delivery list for you to review
- We update the menu based on your feedback and add on any additional items you’d like.
- Once finalized, we schedule your delivery and work out all logistics
- You arrive at your vacation home ready to relax and eat and drink very well
Here is a sample menu for a 2 day getaway (for example Friday dinner through Sunday lunch)
coffee, tea, half & half, sugar, oil, vinegar, butter, salt, pepper
MYO breakfast items: eggs, bacon, bread, yogurt, fruit
Special choice day 1: Bake your own cinnamon rolls
Special choice day 2: Spinach and goat cheese frittata
Day 1 Menu: Make your own sandwiches with turkey, cheddar, hummus, lettuce, tomato, mayo, mustard, housemade sourdough bread. Tomato-cucumber-feta salad with arugula. Cookies
Day 2 Menu: Caesar salad kit, quinoa salad, grilled chicken. Brownies.
Vermont Appetizer Platter (included in package #2)
A daily special curated platter for pre-dinner cocktail hour.
Day 1 Menu: Does’ Leap Caprella with crackers & garnishes; heirloom raw veggies with hummus
Day 2 Menu: Vermont Salumi sausages, mustards, Caprese skewers
Vermont Snack Basket (included in package #3)
Local fruit, locally made granola bars, Lake Champlain chocolates
Day 1 Sample Menu :
Seasonal greens with roasted chickpeas, aleppo pepper, shaved onions, feta, garlic chive dressing
Grill your own marinated flank steak with chimichurri
Potato salad, green bean salad, dinner rolls
Day 2 Sample Menu:
Red chili-garlic roasted chicken thighs, refried beans, red rice, lime cilantro slaw, grilled seasonal vegetables, salsa fresca, salsa rojo, Vt Tortilla Co. corn tortillas, guacamole
Mini whoopie pies
Housemade mint limeade
Assorted local beer and/or cider, $10 for 6
House wine, $12 per bottle
Vermont wine, $18 per bottle
Celebration cakes (birthday, anniversary, etc.)
$30 plus $2 per mile over 10 miles
Private Chef Service
$75 an hour. Minimum of 4 hours. Plus there may be additional charges based on the menu.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more.