Farm to Table Business Catering
Experience counts. We have been providing farm-to-table catering and custom planning for Vermont businesses for over 16 years. We have learned a lot over those years and we apply the knowledge to every event we cater.
We are a professional catering company that knows how to work with businesses. We understand what is important and can provide top-notch service for your business function—whether it is a meeting for 20 people, a cocktail reception for 200 or an all day conference for 600.
We also understand that there is a lot of uncertainty in the world right now. We have launched a service in which we deliver ready-to-eat hot and cold meals to workplaces. Learn more about this service here. We are also developing systems, menu items, safety equipment and service styles so that we can provide catering services with social distance and safety in mind.
You can count on Sugarsnap for:
- On-time, attentive and professional service
- Memorable, made-from-scratch meals using local and seasonal ingredients
- Convenient ordering, planning and budgeting
- A company that helps you stand out to your peers
- A “one-stop-shop” that can help you with food, service, bar, flowers & decor, equipment rental, venue selection, planning and much more.
Sugarsnap does the catering for many of our office luncheons and it’s always delicious! The quinoa salad and green goddess sandwich are my absolute favorites. I hear lots of people praising the food. Always a nice, professional presentation of the spread as well. Great people to work with for catering needs!” – Brittany
We offer menus for conferences, meetings, retreats, receptions, staff parties and much more. Here are sample menus to get you started, please contact us for ideas and guidance. We will create a custom proposal for you. Also review our Bar Catering Guide for more information about our bar service.
All Day Conference
Around the World Small Plate Stations Dinner
We also have many other menu options available. Here are some lists.
- We limit the number of full service events we cater in order to make sure that your event has our full attention. Please contact us to make sure your date is available.
- Every event is unique, and we will put together a custom plan for you.
- Pricing depends on menu, portions, timeline, services required, equipment needs and venue requirements.
- For general questions, please see our FAQs page.
Our Farm to Your Menu
In 2019, our farm is available for a limited number of events. Let us know if you are interested in hosting yours there.Visit our farm
This venue is great...