Your wedding is a very special day. You want delicious food and beverages that represent you and your fiancé. You want your guests to feel nourished and cared for. You want to focus on your spouse, your family and your friends—not whether the appetizers are set up or whether the gluten-free options are labeled properly. We can help.
We have catered over 300 weddings in Vermont over the past 13 years. Off-premise catering is a difficult business, with a tremendous number of details to be considered. Experience counts.
At Sugarsnap, we believe that a menu and service plan for a wedding should be in service to your vision for your reception. We offer different service styles and will customize the plan and the menu. Every reception, couple and venue is different.
How it works
Contact us! We can set up a time to meet or talk on the phone. Once we learn about your vision for your wedding day and the types of services you may want us to provide, we can put together a no-obligation proposal for you to consider.
You can count on Sugarsnap for:
- Guidance from our professional coordinators in planning your wedding
- Memorable, made-from-scratch meals using local and seasonal ingredients
- On-time, attentive and professional service
Our Farm to Your Menu
At our three-acre farm in Burlington’s Intervale, we grow a wide variety of herbs and vegetables. You can even come visit. In 2017, we will be hosting a limited number of rehearsal dinners and other events on our farm. Let us know if you are interested.
Cash, open, full bar, kegs, signature cocktails, VT spirits…
We can help guide you through the many options for creating a bar menu and service plan that meets your goals and budget.
Whether you want a simple cash bar with beer and wine, a fully stocked open bar, or something in between, we can help.
We can even provide a bar with all Vermont ingredients including beer, wine, hard cider and spirits.
Our bar catering service is available for your event by itself or in conjunction with our food catering service. Why choose Sugarsnap?
- We take great pride in our presentation, and we integrate the presentation style at the bar with the presentation style of the food.
- Our staff are cross-trained, so we are able to be more efficient with our staffing — saving you money.
- It is easier to work with just one company instead of two, saving you time and the potential for miscommunication.