Food and beverages help set the tone and feel for an event.
We can help create a menu and service plan that works for your vision—whether it is a formal rehearsal dinner, a BBQ family reunion or a birthday cocktail party.
How it works
Contact us! We can set up a time to meet or talk on the phone. Once we learn about your vision for your event and the types of services you may want us to provide, we can put together a no-obligation proposal for you to consider.
We also provide a delivery service if you don’t need any on-site service.
You can count on Sugarsnap for:
- On-time, attentive and professional service
- Memorable, made-from-scratch meals using local and seasonal ingredients
- Convenient ordering
Our Farm to Your Menu
At our three-acre farm in Burlington’s Intervale, we grow a wide variety of herbs and vegetables. You can even come visit. In 2017, we will be hosting a limited number of events for up to 50 people on our farm. Let us know if you are interested.
Cash, open, full bar, kegs, signature cocktails, VT spirits…
We can help guide you through the many options for creating a bar menu and service plan that meets your goals and budget.
Whether you want a simple cash bar with beer and wine, a fully stocked open bar, or something in between, we can help.
We can even provide a bar with all Vermont ingredients including beer, wine, hard cider and spirits.
Our bar catering service is available for your event by itself or in conjunction with our food catering service. Why choose Sugarsnap?
- We take great pride in our presentation, and we integrate the presentation style at the bar with the presentation style of the food.
- Our staff are cross-trained, so we are able to be more efficient with our staffing — saving you money.
- It is easier to work with just one company instead of two, saving you time and the potential for miscommunication.